1) Double Zero size M Coral Dress
- Includes pockets, off shoulder, waist belt
2) Purple and Gold flows shirt size M
- Very flowy
- Crossed adjustable back straps
- Can fit up to DDD
3)H&M white laced back dress size 8
- Laced back with top enclosure
- Short to mid-length
4) Shannon Ford White Lace top size M
- White top with Lace Overlay
- Thick straps with Conservative neckline
5) SO jeans size 13 average
- Size 13 junior jeans
- Never worn
6) Papaya Turqoise lace top size L
- Complete laced back (black)
- Short design so will sit right above jean waistband
7) Timjan Designs Natural Lace tunic (free size)
- Free-sized lace tunic
- Never worn
- Long in length
- Perfect for music festivals (burning man, LIB, Electric Forest)
Message me if interested!
Your hoop may be too heavy.
Most hoopers tend to go down in weight in their hoops as they begin to advance and pick up more tips/speed.
I would stop as soon as you start to fee any sort of major discomfort/pain.
Hoopers, any advice for the anon?
This could come from having a relatively heavy hoop.
Are you using a PPE hoop or is it one of those heavy 3lb ringed hoop?
Sometimes you can get bruising from hoops that are too heavy, or your body could just be adjusting to the movements associated with hooping
Emancipator - Ares (Big Gigantic Remix)
Songs of the Week is coming back!
I’m currently mini hooping to this bad boy right now!
I like to call it the “hooping halo”!
Basically braid your braids (yes I’m giggling) into a halo around your head and pin it into place. This both helps flatten your braids to your skull without ripping your roots and keeps them from getting in the way when moving.
Pony tails tend to get caught and its annoying that they often throw off your center of gravity.
When the “but they were on sale” excuse no longer convinces people.
Hello new polypro!
Admins Note: Sorry man, we all had to go through it. Soon it shall pass, soon.
Anon: “My son was very depressed that no one in his class wanted to play hula hoops with him. So I decided to pick up a hoop and learn with him. We hoop at the park together now and I’ve never seen him happier!”